Thank you for attending Summer Orientation! Now it is time to complete your transition.
The following is a list of requirements that you must complete prior to move-in day.
- Sign in to the Portal – Check out what’s going on in the Portal! Here you will find all information regarding departments, campus events and more!
- Preorder your text books
- E-bill – Your Mercyhurst University tuition billing statement is available on your Student Portal Page. We are a 100% online billing institution, which means you will not receive a separate paper billing statement. The payment due date is August 15th, 2013.
- Mercyhurst has gone green, please note that your Mercyhurst eBill will be your source of communication for any billing changes.
- Students: If your parent, spouse or other interested party is paying for your college education, make sure that you add them as a Shared Access user on your eBill. You can add additional users to your eBill account by:
- Once in the eBill, select My Profile
- The 3rd option on the left will be Shared Access
- Once you select Shared Access, you will enter your parent’s/interested party’s information
- This will allow these individuals to receive any emails when your eBill is updated. The email which is received will also include the link which they must use to log into the eBill system.
- For Fall Semester: August 15, 2013
- For Spring Semester: January 8, 2014
This is what you need to know now:
Can you make it say: “We’ll see you August 31st, 2013! Please contact us for any additional questions and check out the class of 2017 Facebook Page.”